JOB REPORT – I HAVE DROPPED MY HARD DRIVE MY WORK IS LOST
JOB REPORT – I HAVE DROPPED MY HARD DRIVE MY WORK IS LOST – Job description is that since a hard drive has been dropped, all of its valuable data cannot be accessed including important documents, photos, music and other data. You have to be very careful with external hard drives as they are small and fragile considering they contain all your data so you need to be extra cautious when dealing with such devices. A combination of internal hard drives, external hard drives, network attached storage drives and cloud storage can all be used and configured together to achieve a fail safe data backup solution.
More information regarding computer storage can be found below on Wikipedia
- Hard Drive received 05/02/2018 13:28
- Hard drive being tested
- I have recovered all of the data
- I am checking the hard disk for errors
- Awaiting the test to finish so i can look at the logs in more detail
- The test has passed, my system has been multitasking today and under some strain that is why the scan was delayed and then this message was presented
- Your hard drive has passed the first test
- I am now running a second and final scan on the system to determine the drives health from a different aspect
- There were minor errors found so you were lucky that the damage was not so bad!
- I do not currently have access to my phones, all communication should be done via the office telephone number or email which is [email protected] or alternatively you can add your own comments below!
- Customer is happy we their quoted price and i have applied some discount also
- System to be collected 07/02/210
- System collected 07/02/210 12:18
- If you have any questions regarding the work we have carried out then please don’t hesitate to leave any comments below