Get TeamViewer from the website
To use the full potential of TeamViewer, we recommend to download the TeamViewer full version from our website.
- DOWNLOAD FILE HERE or do do this on another system visit https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
Install TeamViewer on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
- Run the setup file you have downloaded previously
- Select Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended) 1 under How do you want to proceed?
- Under How do you want to use TeamViewer? select the option that suits you.
- If you want to use TeamViewer commercially (for your Business), select Company / Commercial use 2
- If you want to use TeamViewer with friends and family, select Personal / Non-commercial use 3
- Click Accept – finish 4 to start the installation.
Configure unattended access to the device
You will then be asked to set up unattended access. It is recommended to not set this up when installing the software, if needs be it can be setup later
- To finish setting up unattended access, click Next followed by Finish. 2
After the installation, the TeamViewer main window will open automatically.
- Open your favorite web browser and go to https://www.teamviewer.com.
- Click Download TeamViewer.
- Click the downloaded TeamViewer.dmg file.
- Double-click the icon to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- (Optional) If you choose to make your computer accessible remotely, you will be asked to choose a personal password for unattended access.
Call 0161 942 9733 for any further assistance